Guys, Bill Nye was on Dancing with the Stars.
BILL NYE. THE SCIENCE GUY! Needless to say, it was incredible.
This is what flying looks like from an eagle’s perspective.
Needless to say, it’s breath-taking.
As someone who loves Breaking Bad (as if there are people who don’t think it’s incredible), this is pretty good.
Kudos to Jimmy Fallon and his writers once again.
An old video that has been making the rounds for some time now.
The highlights for me…
- "Adjust the VCR tracking for the clearest picture."
- The opening jingle
- "Installed the internet"? What does that even mean?
- What?! The internet isn’t just for boys?!
- Seriously, this jingle just doesn’t stop.
- Solid Miss-iss-iss-iss-iss-ippi joke in there.
- The placement of their computer… smack right in the middle of their living room, FACING their couch.
- "All that cybernet stuff"
- "The first thing that you need to know is that the internet is amazing."
- Is the description on that video serious or tongue-in-cheek?
- THERE’S CHESS GAMES ON THE INTERNET?!? WHERE?!?
- hehe, the “World Wide Web”
- Those are some beautiful web pages.
- I would LOVE to write a letter to President Clinton. And I KNOW he would definitely read it.
- Floppy disks! America Online! Netscape!
- "Does your computer have a modem?" "I think so. My grandpa bought it, and it has all the latest high-tech stuff."
- How is an ISP like a post office box?
- I appreciate how they showed me all the sites they visited. It’s so hard to figure out where to go to read the news online!
- "Show me so I can come back to it later!"
- Thanks for listing all the options about how you can access the internet.
- Seriously, this video is really long.
- Great MTV references in there. I forget that MTV still exists.
- So the interenet has a lot of uses?
- "That was definitely cool. Thanks, dude." "See ya on the net." "Call em the minute you get an email address." "And Andrew, we can play interactive games on the net together!"
- "An internet computer party"
- YAY! MORE JINGLE!